- President Donald Trump is expected to sign an executive order today that will reverse executive orders signed by President Obama on energy policy and climate change.
- Democrats in the House of Representatives are calling on House Intelligence Committee Chair Devin Nunes to recuse himself from the investigation into possible connections between Russia and the Trump campaign.
- Uber's self-driving cars are back on the roads in Arizona after an accident last week.
- The Government Accountability Office "has agreed to review how classified information is kept secure at President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida."
- Cyclone Debbie has struck the northeastern coast of Australia.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and don't forget to sign up for Reason's daily updates for more content.